Nature can be an excellent source of inspiration for an imaginative artist. Here is a look I created based on the bumble bee.
What is a bumble bee makeup look?
Bumble bee makeup is a fun and unique way to show off your personal style. This look can be achieved by using a variety of different makeup products and techniques. The most important thing to remember when creating a bumble bee makeup look is to have fun and experiment with different colors and styles.
Here is an example of a bumble bee makeup look:
Step 1: Begin by applying a light foundation all over the face.
Step 2: Next, use a black eyeliner pencil to line the upper and lower lash lines. Then, smudge the liner outward to create a “smokey” effect.
Step 3: To create the illusion of bigger eyes, apply a coat of volumizing mascara to the lashes.
Step 4: Next, use an orange or yellow eyeshadow on the innermost corner of the eye lid and blend it outwards. Then, apply a shade of black eyeshadow along the outer crease of the eye. Use a small brush to blend these colors together for a seamless finish.
Step 5: For an added pop of color, apply some bright blue eyeshadow along the lower lash line. Use a small brush to blend this color outwards for a softer look. Finish off this step by applying another coat of volumizing mascara to the lashes.
Step 6: To complete the bumble bee makeup look, fill in the lips with a bold orange lipstick or
How to Create the Look
Welcome to our bumble bee makeup tutorial! In this article, we'll show you how to create a buzz-worthy look that is both fun and easy to do. We'll start with a basic yellow base, then add some black stripes for the classic bumble bee effect. Here's what you'll need:
-Yellow face paint
-Black face paint
-A thin brush
Start by applying the yellow face paint all over your cheeks, forehead, and chin. Once you have a nice even layer, it's time to start adding the black stripes. Use your thin brush to paint on three or four vertical stripes down each side of your face. Start at the top of your forehead and work your way down to your chin. Finally, fill in any gaps with additional yellow paint until you're happy with the overall look.
There you have it! A simple bumble bee makeup look that is perfect for Halloween or any other time you feel like being a little wild. We hope you enjoyed this tutorial and please feel free to share it with your friends!
Bumble bee makeup is a great way to add some fun and excitement to your look. This tutorial will show you how to create a bumble bee makeup look, step by step. You'll also find an example of this look below.
First, start with a clean face. Apply your usual foundation and concealer routine. Next, take a yellow eyeshadow and apply it to your eyelids. Then, use black eyeliner to create a winged look. Finish off by adding some mascara.
For the next step, you'll need some body paint or face paint. Using a small brush, paint black stripes on your cheeks. You can also add some stripes to your forehead if you like. Once you're done with the stripes, take a yellow eyeshadow and highlight the area under your eyebrows.
Finally, add some finishing touches with lipstick and blush. For the lipstick, you can either go for a nude shade or a bright yellow shade. For the blush, use a peach or apricot shade. And that's it! You're now ready to rock your bumble bee makeup look!
Step-by-step instructions on how to pull off the complete look:
- To start, you will need to gather all of the supplies that you will need for this look. This includes yellow and black face paint, black eyeliner, mascara, and false eyelashes (optional).
- Begin by painting your entire face with yellow face paint. Make sure that the coverage is even and that there are no bare spots.
- Next, use the black face paint to create two large stripes down each side of your face, starting from your temples and extending down to your jawline.
- Once the stripes are in place, use the black eyeliner to draw a thin line across your forehead, just above your eyebrows. This will be used as the base for your antennae later on.
- Using the same black eyeliner, draw a small dot near the center of each stripe on your cheeks. These will be the bases for your bees' eyes later on.
- Finally, use black mascara to give yourself big, bold lashes. If you want an extra-dramatic look, you can also add false eyelashes at this step.
- To finish off the look, use the black face paint to draw two small circles on each cheek, right above where you placed the dots earlier (these will be your bee's eyes). Then, using the same black paint or eyeliner, draw two curved lines extending upwards from these dots (these will be your
• Steps 1 – 4: Covering all or most of the eye with a dark neutral brown/black cream shadow.
- Begin by applying a dark neutral brown or black cream shadow to the entire lid, up to the crease.
- Using a small brush, blend the shadow into the crease to create a soft, diffused look.
- Next, apply a lighter shade of shadow along the innermost portion of the lid and in the inner corner of the eye. This will help brighten and open up the eyes.
- Finally, apply a coat of mascara to both the upper and lower lashes.
• Steps 5 – 8: Using a small feathered brush, apply a hue in the same color family as your hair to your brow bone and shape your eyes by making
Start by using a small, feathered brush to apply a hue in the same color family as your hair to your brow bone. Use light, feathery strokes to shape your eyes and make them look wider and more open. Next, use a dark shadow in the crease of your eyelid to create depth and dimension. Finally, use a pop of bright highlight on the inner corners of your eyes to really make them stand out.